Your Home is a System
At SRI Energy, we understand that your home is a system that can be diagnosed. Our BPI certified professionals and accredited contracting companies can properly diagnose and fix the root cause of your home’s problems, based on building science. We proudly serve Tulsa, Jenks, Broken Arrow, Bixby, Owasso, Sand Springs, and Sapulpa.
Free Energy Efficiency Assessment
Before spending money on energy improvements or indoor air quality improvements, work with us to spend your dollars wisely. Sign up for a free, no-hassle home assessment and let us help you find the right solution for your home.
Your Home is a System and Can Be Diagnosed!
Just like your body is made up of interacting components and systems, your house also has its own set of systems. High energy bills, uneven temperatures from room-to-room, drafts, moisture, mold, mildew, poor indoor air quality, ice dams, pest infestations, seemingly uncontrollable humidity levels, and even premature deterioration of building materials can all be the result of a breakdown in the relationship between these systems. That’s why properly diagnosing and fixing the root cause requires a “house-as-a-system” approach based on building science.
Home Performance Diagnostics are Measurable
Our skilled professionals can tell a lot by just walking through your home, but sometimes more comprehensive diagnostics are needed. That’s where our toolkit comes in. We use several tools in the performance professional’s toolkit, including:
- Blower Door: Quantifies the amount of air infiltration in a home. It is used to measure leakage, but also to assure that a house is not sealed too tightly so it does not cause “sick building” syndrome.
- Duct Blaster: Measures the amount of leakage in a duct system and helps to identify the location of leaks.
- Infrared Imaging: Through the use of an infrared camera, the analyst is able to see the heat footprint of the home and determine where the home is losing energy, poorly insulated or inefficient.
- Thermo-Hygrometer: Measures the humidity of the air.
- Carbon Monoxide Detector and others…
Spending Your Dollars Wisely
As home performance professionals, we evaluate your home as a whole. Many of the problems we help people solve are unseen. If your home is drafty, chilly, humid, dusty, or stuffy, we can help you find the right solution. You don’t have to shoot in the dark. The real problem isn’t always the most expensive. Be sure to resolve the core problem. Some solutions seem simple, let us confirm before you pull the trigger.
At SRI Energy, we have helped over 2,200 families in the Tulsa Metro area have safer, healthier, and more affordable homes. Trust us to help you spend your dollars wisely and improve the overall quality of your home.